Sales Associate APPLY NOW
We are growing and are looking for someone special who is outgoing, self motivated and ready to empower all women one outfit at a time.
TWS Sales Associate Job Description
TWS Sales Associate is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a TWS Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
A TWSSale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store's commitment to our customer. Develops product knowledge in order to communicate it to the customer. Stays current with promotional events and sales.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
- Customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, some evenings and weekends.
- Must be comfortable to work alone on some shifts.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
TWS Sales Associate top skills & proficiencies
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Basic Math
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
2021-07-24|||209 Short Street. Berea, KY 40403|||||||||DkKHsfae5nt6Zk98|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false